- This event has passed.
Saskatchewan Health Quality Council Panel Discussion
August 6 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Invitation to join the Saskatchewan Health Quality Council for a panel discussion on virtual care in the province.
Entitled Quality Improvement in Health Care Panel: Patient and Provider Experiences with Virtual Care in Saskatchewan during the COVID-19 Pandemic and Beyond, this 100-minute webinar will take place on Thursday, August 6, 2020 at 7 p.m. This panel discussion will explore the update and use of virtual care in Saskatchewan from a quality improvement perspective.
The event will be hosted by Steven Lewis, Adjunct Professor of Health Policy, Faculty of Health Sciences, Simon Fraser University; President, Access consulting Ltd., and will feature Saskatchewan physicians who use virtual care, as well as patient and family advisors. Our panelists include:
- Dr. Paul Acheampong, Consultant Physician and Assistant Professor, Saskatchewan Health Authority and University of Saskatchewan
- Heather Dyck, Patient Partner
- Gordon Mayer, Patient Partner
- Dr. Ivar Mendez, Professor and Provincial Head of the Department of Surgery, Saskatchewan Health Authority and University of Saskatchewan
- Dr. Janet Tootoosis, Family physician; Site director for North Battleford Family Medical Residency Training Program, University of Saskatchewan
Audience members are encouraged to participate in the event. You may submit questions and share insights prior to, during, and after the event.
You can register for the webinar online here: http://qi.hqc.sk.ca/virtualcarepanel/