CNAR 2020 Digital Event
September 9 - November 26
The annual conference addresses emerging regulatory issues and enables the exchange of information between licensing boards, accrediting agencies, examining bodies, and government officials at all levels. CNAR’s Interactive Digital 2020 event promises to be the hub this fall for all Canadian regulators. Pricing will increase after the Conference kicks off on September 9th, so be sure to register. See HERE for information.
Registration for Workshops is OPEN!
(Discounted pricing available to Conference Registrants)
- Master Class in Professional Regulation October 26, 2020
- Certificate in the Fundamentals of Regulation October 21, 2020
- Governance in Regulation October 19, 2020
- Identifying and Responding to Mental Health Issues October 23, 2020
- Beyond #Metoo: Tools for Ensuring Fairness and Compassion in Sexual Abuse Proceedings October 30, 2020
- Beyond the Basics: Psychometrics and Test Development in Credentialing October 20, 2020