Call: 306.757.3990 | Toll Free: 1.866.757.3990

Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in excerpt
Search in comments
Filter by Custom Post Type

Main Menu

Registration Requirements

To practice in Saskatchewan as an Audiologist or Speech-Language Pathologists you must be registered as a practising member of SASLPA.

Please contact the SASLPA office for application documents. 

Summary of requirements

Canadian Entry-to-Practice (CETP) Exam for Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology

Canadian Entry-to-Practice Information Sheet

Verification of Currency Form (For Employers to Complete)

Scroll Up