Registration Requirements & Application Packages
To practice in Saskatchewan as an Audiologist or Speech-Language Pathologists you must be registered as a practising member of SASLPA.
Below are the application packages available.
- New Graduates of Canadian or US Accredited Programs
- New Graduates of Internationally Accredited Programs
- Applicants Currently Practising in a Non-Regulated Province/Territory
- Applicants Currently Registered in Another Regulated Canadian Jurisdiction
- Applicants Educated in Canada and Currently Working in the US and Not Registered in a Canadian Regulated Jurisdiction
- Internationally Educated Applicants Currently Working Outside of Canada
- Temporary Membership
Verification of Currency Form (For Employers to Complete)
Please contact SASLPA if you require further details.